+ Podcasts, Summits, and interview enquiries
Catherine loves to talk about anything and everything related to working through fear, overcoming failure, and rocking your self image, plus a whole lot of other stuff.
If you think that the Fabulous Courage message is something that will help your listeners and audience then please get in touch today.
We are 99.99% sure that the reply will be "HELL YEAH I want to chat with you! Lets do it right now! Or maybe right now!"... You get the gist.
+ Work with Catherine
If you are reading this then you you are after a bit of one-on-one help. You have come to the right place. I love to help people gain control of their lives and experience joy, excitement and courage.
But sadly there are only so many hours in the day and my one-on-one mentorship is in high demand. This just means that there is an application process. Nothing scary I promise!
Use the contact form to the right, with the subject line Mentoring Application, and myself, or lovely assistant, will send you through an application package.
Use the message section now to tell me a little about yourself and how I can help you.
+ Write for Fabulous Courage
We LOVE guest writers at Fabulous Courage because we love, love, love to spread the love.
There are two ways to pitch us your idea:
1) You've already written the piece you want to submit. In that case cut and paste it into the message block to your right. Include an introductory message that includes a link to your website/blog or previously published work.
2) You havent written the piece you want to submit or its WAAAY to epic to cut and paste. In that case pitch us your idea (feel free to pitch us more then one) being sure to include a link to your website/blog or previously published work.
If we feel the submitted work is in line with the Fabulous Courage message we will be in touch to finalize author bio, links etc.
NOW, before you go and get all hyped up, brewing yourself a gallon of strong black coffee to get your writers-buzz on, please have a read of the guidlines below and keep them in mind:
- The piece must be at least 500 words long. But we would rather have 900 words of awesome contenet then 2500 words of dribble.
- We do allow links to content upgrades, home pages etc. but dont go crazy on the link backs. We will edit and delete at our own discretion if we feel there are to many.
- Fabulous Courage retains the right to edit the guest post at any time without consultation with the author.
- There is no payment for pieces submitted for publishing on FabulousCourage.com
- The piece submitted must be original content written by the person submitting it. It must not have been previously published on other websites. The author of the piece will be free to publish the content on their own website three months after it has gone live on FabulousCourage.com providing it has a completly different headline/title.
- Fabulous Courage retains the right to use any guest post content in any paid or free material published under the Fabulous Courage brand or any brand/company owned by Catherine Mackmurdie without prior consent or consultation with the author. Authors will be referenced but will not be entitled to any form of payment.
So what are you waiting for? Dont let the above Ts & Cs scare you off. If you are a writer or blogger with a message to share with the world then, right now, take a deep breath, embody the fabulous courage within you and contact us today.
Or email us at email@example.com